The Sassy Spoon


I had added 'The Sassy Spoon' to my wishlist on Zomato a few days ago, and was beyond excited when I finally got to go there.

It turned out to be quite a long journey for us, but hey, I'm not complaining !


Looks-wise, the place was simply beautiful with bright, bold colors and tall glass windows.


When it came down to the drinks, everyone was left a tad bit disappointed. 
The menu looked promising, but each drink was either too strong or too sweet.

For appetizers, we went it for Classic French Fries and Bruschetta. Now THAT, was pretty good. 


I wasn't really in the mood to experiment and so I stuck to what I order almost wherever I go.
Herb Roasted Chicken with Jus, Scallion Mash and Grilled Veggies. 


The drinks and food may or may not make everyone happy, but the Desserts, won't disappoint a single soul.


         I don't really remember what this was called, but it had layers of mango and coconut sitting on a base of a biscuit. Even though I had my doubts about it at first, the end result was simply fab.


Tiramisu de Monterosso.
They had another variety of the Tiramisu, and now I honestly wish that I had tried that too.

We also tried the dark chocolate and basil fondant which was the best amongst the lot.

Unfortunately, I don't have a photo but you'll just have to trust me on this one.


We had a wonderful afternoon here, and I'm pretty sure you would love it too.
I may not make another trip all the way to Nariman Point only to revisit, but if I am even half an hour close to this place, I'll surely go back.

You can check out their website here..


P.S - I'm sorry for the grainy photos, but they've been clicked from my Iphone. 






Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Wohoooo.... You do me proud P.... Blogging and all ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where exactly at Nariman is this... The interiors look spectacular. Love the vintage trunk wall
    X
    Millniece
    http://ruerepublic.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its next to Ernst and young and all.
    Look it up on google Map.. It should give you the exact address..

    ReplyDelete